Come Work With Us!
RECOLOR® is committed to providing an enjoyable work experience with growth opportunities for all who strive to succeed. We like to give our co-workers opportunities to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles. Ready for new experiences and challenges?
Current Job Openings
Job Title: US Director of Sales – East
Compensation: Salary and Sales Achievement Incentive
Category: Architectural Paint Coatings Retail/Dealer Sales
Dynamic, fast-growing premium recycled architectural paint & coatings manufacturer is looking for a Director of Sales supporting the Eastern United States. Responsibilities include identifying, closing, onboarding, and managing new and existing reseller relationships with national, regional, and independent paint retailers, hardware retailers, and Habitat for Humanity ReStore retailers. Based on an accelerated long-term growth strategy and the individual, this position has the potential to transition into a Vice President of Sales role.
RECOLOR Paints is a women-owned Massachusetts-based company with a primary focus on manufacturing premium eco-friendly coatings products. Our products provide a sustainable solution for both businesses and homeowners to reduce their carbon footprint. We are currently expanding our commercial and DIY product offering throughout all US markets. At RECOLOR Paints, we are passionate about our people, our customers, and the environment that we live and work in. We believe in and support a work hard/play hard environment.
• Responsible for territory, new business, and category growth sales quota attainment
• Securing & onboarding new dealer partners and national/regional/independent reseller locations
• Provide field training to our paint retailer partners
• Assist in joint sales initiatives and field visits initiated by paint retailer partners
• Communicate and manage corporate-driven sales campaigns
• Coordinate sales effort with marketing, logistics, technical, and finance teams
• Latex paint and coatings experience, preferably in a management or outsides sales capacity
• Experience with negotiating, closing, and implementing retail programs within the DIY space
• Availability to work and travel within assigned market up to 75% of time
• Experience selling and closing inventory buy-in/sell-through programs tied to order minimums
• Ability to make sound business decisions, communicate effectively, solve problems and display excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Valid driver's license, legally eligible to work in the United States and travel to Canada
• Proficiency with CRM software
• Medical, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation
• Company Provided Vehicle
• Quarterly Sales Incentive
Please submit all inquiries and resumes to email@example.com